PLATINUM PLUS 3D/4D PACKAGE ~…DOUBLE VISIT ~ $205 SPECIAL
(2nd visit must be scheduled Monday-Thursday)
Each visit includes:
* 4D ultrasound session recorded on DVD, set to music
20 high- resolution 3D color photos (on each session)
* 8 (3½x5) high- resolution 3D color photos
* 9 wallet size high-resolution 3D color photos
* 1 (8x10) high- resolution 3D color photo
* 2 (5x7) high- resolution 3D color photos
* CD with 30+ jpg images (or as many as baby cooperates), ideal for printing/ e-mail
* Your own BABY WEBSITE! (Free 3 month membership)
* Gender determination and/or verification (upon request)
* Discount Prenatal Massage coupon
* $25 off any 3rd visit during same pregnancy (with any Basic II packages on)
*Free Maternity & Newborn Sitting Fee Coupon ($50 value)
Please note that total images on CD will depend on the baby's cooperation during the session.
DRINK PLENTY OF WATER as your doctor recommends!!! If you don't normally drink water daily you should consider doing so beginning at least 5 days before your scheduled appointment or since the day you set your appointment. Hydration can significantly improve the clarity of an ultrasound and setting your appointment when the baby is active allows the baby to give more poses.
*Please schedule your appointment during the 16th - 26th week of your pregnancy.
Select from any Basic II Packages on. The pictures will be divided among the twins.
Having Triplets or more? Add $50 for additional babies.
Current pricing listed on this page cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon. Please call to verify eligibility of any coupon or discount offer.
* (Return visits are Monday’s thru Thursday’s)
**Please note: Women seeking an elective prenatal Ultrasound with Baby's First Photos must already be receiving treatment with a healthcare provider for prenatal care and have already undergone a medical, diagnostic Ultrasound ordered by their provider to confirm their due date, screen for fetal anomalies, and to look for any other pregnancy related issues. During the elective prenatal Ultrasound session, we will be conducting a limited diagnostic scan. Please note, at no time is this exam to be used in place of a complete diagnostic Ultrasound.